Saturday, September 19, 2009

I WON!! The Potty Story






I went into a church to use the bathroom. The Pastor directed me down the hall, “Pardon the construction, you'll see the door…” Quickly I found it and sat down. I was suprised by my surroundings. I was grossed out that the choir robes were hanging right next to the toilet! I turned to grab some toilet paper and noticed there wasn’t any, on either side! I stood and looked and realized I had just used the new toilet that was to be installed in the bathroom across the hall!

What did I win? A four day trip for two that includes tickets to a live taping of the Jay Leno Show!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You make me smile. Have a good time on that vacation!

crazyfrog said...

Hey funny

Ariana said...

Hey your blog is good come to mine
it is www.arianasfirstblog.blogspot.com